Re: Memory Usage - KDE - Where is discussion on this?

On my laptop KDE 3.1 when started (even with ksysguard applet on kicker)
it only takes 43060K (see second line on free).  That said I do think
there was or possibly still is some kind of memory leak but I don't know
where.

Mem:        240196     109972     130224          0       5416      61496
-/+ buffers/cache:      43060     197136
Swap:       530104          0     530104

Chris