Mosfet Liquid's KDE theme doesn't work on my SID since last upgrades.

Hello everybody !

As said in the subject, I am suddenly unable to get mosfet's liquid theme working.

After an upgrade of some packages (I don't remember exactly wich ones, but it's maybe only due to a qt lib or simply to kde-theme-liquid and mosfet) KDE restarted with another theme than Liquid's one.

Now, trying to change it in kcontrol, i've got the following error whene clicking on the "Mosfet's Liquid" tab :

  /usr/lib/libkcm_liquid.so: undefined symbol:
  _ZNK18QMimeSourceFactory12makeAbsoluteERK7QStringS2_

For the moment, I'm running KDE 3.1 from Karolina's set, under un up-to-date Debian SID.

	What could I do ?

Cheers,
Patrice.