Unable to install kde3.1 on unstable

Have been using Karolinas kde3.1 debs for some while now on sid, am very
impressed.

Boss wants it all installing on a laptop. woo! However, problems. I can't
install kdebase, or anything else kde, due to unmet dependancies.

Doing a bit of digging around, it turns out libfam0 which everything is
ultimately dependant on has been replaced with libfam0c102.

Is there anything I can do to get around this? On my existing kde3.1 boxes,
libfam0 appears to have been kept back hence they still work.

--
dan