Re: Remote sessions

I tried everyone's suggestions but none of them works. Telnet doesn't work and
ssh -X didn't work, either. The error message was:
Error: Can't open display:

Here's the output of the xhost command:
access control enabled, only authorized clients can connect
INET: host2.domain.suffix

I thought there was  a file somewhere that stored which machines were allowed
to access the X server. I am also running KDM if that means anything.