Re: Problems with upgrading a fresh woody installtion to kde3

On Sunday 17 November 2002 05:24 am, Michael Shuey wrote:

Thanks for the advice on using dselect, I'm still learning about APT.  After
many hours of unloading and reloading KDE3.x I whimpped out and reloaded
everything. It was a very fresh machine and it was easy to do.  It never
occured to me to turn off Xinerama I was a bit focused on getting it to run
dual head. I'll give it a try.