Re: Building KDE3.1rc2 - any traps?

On Donnerstag, 7. November 2002 09:55, Paolo Ulivi wrote:

Thanks for the quick response ;-)

> I think it's a known issue, see kde-devel digest #4264: you are probably
> picking the wrong moc binary from a previous QT install.

# which moc
/opt/qt/bin/moc
# moc -v
Qt Meta Object Compiler version 26 (Qt 3.1.0)

That is like it should be... Will look into kde-devel then. Was just wondering. My
script compiled this KDE stuff for years. Strange.

> BTW, if you really wants to stress KDE's bits on Debian so much, I would
> suggest to subscribe to that list  ;-)

Sure ;-) Did this some time ago, but got rid of it due to very high traffic...

Thanks,
-Cajus