Building KDE3.1rc2 - any traps?

Hi!

I'm trying to build KDE3.1rc2 from source and have some problems with it:

Normally I keep packages of these "experimental" builds in /opt, so qt goes
to /opt/qt, kde to /opt/kde when installed.

QTDIR, KDEDIR and PATH are adjusted as needed when starting the build
(and this worked till beta2).

Compiling of qt-x11-free-3.1.0-rc3 and arts-1.1.0 works fine. Kdelibs stops
with dependecy problems when building the dcop stuff. There seems to
be a -L/opt/qt/lib missing when linking. After adding it manually, it compiled,
but stopped later on, when creating some idl's with the just build dcop utils.

Is it a known issue, or am I just missing something? Took a quick view
through the build-deps. Hmm. automake fits my config, just not using gcc3.2.

Thanks,
-Cajus