Re: Building KDE3.1rc2 - any traps?

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 09:03:11AM +0100, Cajus Pollmeier wrote:

> Compiling of qt-x11-free-3.1.0-rc3 and arts-1.1.0 works fine. Kdelibs stops
> with dependecy problems when building the dcop stuff. There seems to
> be a -L/opt/qt/lib missing when linking. After adding it manually, it compiled,
> but stopped later on, when creating some idl's with the just build dcop utils.
>
> Is it a known issue, or am I just missing something? Took a quick view
> through the build-deps. Hmm. automake fits my config, just not using gcc3.2.

I think it's a known issue, see kde-devel digest #4264: you are probably
picking the wrong moc binary from a previous QT install.

BTW, if you really wants to stress KDE's bits on Debian so much, I would
suggest to subscribe to that list  ;-)

Ciao,
Paolo

--
If Linux is not Unix then Windows are not Gates
                         Anonymous, XXI Century