Re: KDE3 and KDE2 side by side

Hi All,

Is there a point to discuss the way how kde is packaged at this
time? Or are we wrong with our thinking about that issue?
If not: Is there someone who intend to work on that kind of
packaging KDE?
If so: Is the only way to do that, compile kde from the branch and
using chroot (I don't know enough on these things, probably I'm
wrong with my interjection).

regards

gerhard