Re: configure error on debian woody kde 2.2.2

Am Samstag, 27. Juli 2002 18:01 schrieb gerhard:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm a debian 3.0 woody user and cannot install kpovmodeler.
> I receive the following error from the configure-script:
>
> checking for KDE... configure: error:
> in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed. This
> will fail.
> [...]

Sorry:
After apt-get install  kde-devel ./configure can find the
kde-headers now, but not the OpenGL headers, although libqt2
libqt-dev are the newest packets of my installation.

error:

checking for the Qt OpenGL extension... no
configure: error: your system is not able to compile
an application that uses the Qt OpenGL extension!
Make sure the OpenGL headers are installed and Qt is compiled with
OpenGL
support to compile kpovmodeler.
See the file REQUIREMENTS for further information.

debian:/home/gerhard/download/kpovmodeler/kpovmodeler-0.1.1#
apt-get -t unstable -u install  libqt2 libqt-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, libqt2 is already the newest version.
Sorry, libqt-dev is already the newest version.

debian:/home/gerhard/download/kpovmodeler/kpovmodeler-0.1.1#
apt-cache search OpenGL glut glu glx
libopengl-perl - Perl module to display 3D data using OpenGL, GLU,
GLUT, and GLX
debian:/home/gerhard/download/kpovmodeler/kpovmodeler-0.1.1#
apt-get install libopengl-perl
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, libopengl-perl is already the newest version.

How can I resolve the requirements of kpovmodeler? What are the
libs and dev packets of OpenGL I'll need to compile it properly?

Requirements for KPovModeler
----------------------------

The program requires:

- KDE-2.1.x with header files

- Qt-2.3.x with header files

- OpenGL, glut, glu, glx libraries and header files

- The Qt OpenGL extension.

I don't know the needed packets of OpenGL/qt, and apt-cache shows a
bunch of hits, but which one fit's?
Any clues?

TIA

gerhard