Re: configure error on debian woody kde 2.2.2

Am Samstag, 27. Juli 2002 19:17 schrieb gerhard:
> Sorry:
> After apt-get install  kde-devel ./configure can find the
> kde-headers now, but not the OpenGL headers, although libqt2
> libqt-dev are the newest packets of my installation.

AUTO-INSTALL MISSING LIBRARIES/HEADERS:
---------------------------------------

Install auto-apt:
	apt-get install auto-apt
Update the auto-apt database:
	auto-apt update ; auto-apt updatedb ; auto-apt update-local

Go to your Source directory and execute:
	auto-apt run ./configure

or to build a debian package, run (in the source directory)
	deb-make
(package debmake, if you don't have it) and
	auto-apt run debian/rules binary

If configure tries to access any file you don't have on your system, but which
is available in the repositories in your /etc/apt/sources.list, you will be
prompted if you want to install that package.

This is not longer really kde-specific (merely generic package compilation),
so please ask further questions on more generic mailing lists.