Triple success with hobbiton packages

Hi,

I've head basically success with three computers until now with orth's
packages from hobbiton.opendoorsoftware.com. The documentation on the
website is accurate and works but for a couple minor things:

- remember to remove "Default-Release" commands from your apt.conf and
  apt.conf.d/* files, and "/etc/apt/preferences".

- there were a couple *.so files that were duplicates in two packages,
  unfortunately I didn't script the session so I can't remember which
  files conflicted. (I think it was keramik)

Other than that and the kicker Xinerama issuse, I didn't find anything
wrong yet. The build also feels noticeably FASTER than my former kde
3.0.5 installation from download.kde.org.

So, guys&gals - give it a try, you have until christmas to find your
favorite showstopper ! :-)

--
mfg, Jens Benecke  /// http://www.linuxfaq.de, http://www.linux.ms
This mail is an attachment? Read http://www.jensbenecke.de/misc/outlook.html