Re: Current kde.org Debian packages

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 10:16:49AM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Not really. KDE 2.2 and 3.0 will be built with gcc < 3.x, and KDE 3.1
> will be built with gcc 3.2, it's really as simple as that. Wait, let's
> make it even more simple. To draw a line in the sand, anything built past
> this point in time is gcc3.2.

Hmmm... sounds like a great solution; so, I'd just have to take the
kde.org apt lines and remove them once KDE 3.1 moves to unstable? That'd
do it? Then KDE 3.0 would automagically get updated to 3.1? :-}

I guess I will never understand why this wasn't done before to bring
KDE3 into unstable quicker, but that's just nitpicking as all one needs
to do is spend 15 min and search for and get the correct apt lines.

> [1]: http://people.debian.org/~willy/c++-transition.html

Didn't work. Do I got to look down under? :-}

-Andy