Re: [desktop] why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks

Hello Luke,

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:18:47 -0400
Luke Seubert <ls.maillist@verizon.net> wrote:

>This would tend to argue in favor of segregated menus then,
> with GTK apps showing up when one is using the Gnome desktop, and QT apps
> showing up when one is in the KDE desktop.

But GTK is not Gnome. What about GTK apps that are
desktop independent, like this email client I am
using, Sylpheed?

Personally, I like it the way it is now, and, having
fairly recently migrated from RH7.3, the Debian
sub-menus were/are good to see.

best regards

Paul