[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: HELP! DCOP communication error! - SOLVED

Jippi! My KDE is back!
All I did was install the beta XFree86 4.2, and by magic it all worked as 
before. I have no idea why, but obviously the DCOP problem must have been 
related to some xserver or font problem.
Thanks for all help!


Wednesday 21 August 2002 16:01, skrev Dale Kemp:
> Thanks for yor help so far! Even though there's no solution yet, I feel
> like getting closer..:) The strange thing is that it seems like a lot of
> people have had similar problems, but I haven't found any good solutions
> yet. Anyway, after a lot of fiddleing I managed to get an strace on kwin as
> you suggest. The trace is attached. Doesn't make me much wiser though...
> .gif

Reply to: