Re: PDF wont print with Kghostview

> and I can see the job go to the spooler, and then disapear. CUPs reports
> that it aborted the job as there were no pages to print. Kghostview will
> print say a chapter of it to a file but again that file wont print. Xpdf
> however whilst not very pretty will print the PDF fine.

I've had the same problems.

In addition to kghostview aborting prints, I had quite similar problems with
Cups. Every print job mysteriously aborted after a little while before ever
getting a page printed out. It was fixed without any explanation by removing
& reinstalling cups a few times - this *could* be a Cups problem, too.

- Jarno