Re: kde and german keyboard + nodeadkeys

* Achim Bohnet (ach@mpe.mpg.de) [020626 19:04]:
> check that in kcontrolcenter -> peripherals -> keyboard
> 'Enable keyboard layout' in the layout tab is switched off.  If it's switched
> on kde redefines you keyboard with the settings chosen in this dialog

yes, that is what people told me today on #debian-kde and #kde.

however, i need the keyboard switching feature. can i seletct a german
and swedish keyboard layout with the 'nodeadkeys' option, somehow? i
think non of the listed entrys come with that feature. is there some
config file which i can edit or some additional package to install which
gives me nodeadkeys layout?