Re: kde3 on debian

On Sunday 05 May 2002 20:20, Karolina Lindqvist wrote:

> I would love if the developers either put the stuff in the same branch, of
> if they somehow could announce which branch to look in. Are you
> communicating with each other?

CVS :)

That's why I asked. The branch you should be looking at is KDE 3 bugfix
branch. The packaging should go there, and once they are working the changes
must be merged into HEAD (as Chris is doing).

I'm not working on packaging since I run it off my CVS build, but I'm on HEAD
generally. Hope the packaging is stabilized before 3.1 release ;) (Hey Chris,
Danny!)

K days,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>