Re: kde3 on debian

Re KDE3 debian stuff and braches: I'm looking after kdetoys and kdeedu, and
for these my modifications are all currently in HEAD.  The main reason for
this is that I don't want them bundled with official KDE 3.0.1/etc
sourceballs since the packaging is not yet finished.  In particular I need to
go through and verify licenses, authors, etc for each application which is
why I particuarly don't want the possibly outdated copyright files and so on
shipped as part of an official sourceball.

When everything's done I'll copy the changes to KDE_3_0_BRANCH.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

You must immerse yourself, and be one hundred percent with something.
I have yet even to get my feet wet.
	- Tori Amos