Re: Kmail and displayed date

On Monday 08 April 2002 03:25, Magnus von Koeller wrote:

> Well, the code that displays the date in the header list used to be
> different from the code that displays the date in the message body.
> This has been worked on recently (I don't remember if it went into
> KDE 3.0 or only into CVS HEAD). Anyway, the date handling has been
> reworked quite a bit recently and it's supposed to be less strict so
> that it can also handle date headers that aren't 100%
> standards-compliant. So I suppose you should just update and see if
> your problems go away.

Yes, I'm sure that with Woody on the horizon we'll be going into the
upgrade mode here pretty soon.  Since the 'problem' has been going
on for so long unnoticed, affects just a few users, and really doesn't
cause any major malfunctions, I'll just quietly bide my time and see if
upgrading doesn't fix it.