Re: KDE or Qt frontend for Debconf

Under KDE you can run both gnome-apt and kpackage, but neither is really that
good. It would be really nice if there were software which has many ways of
browsing/searching the available packages, and which would handle the
installation of the as well as if you were using apt-get. The best
package-management software I've used is Red-Carpet, which also can install
.debs, but it does not interact with the user to configure software.

One approach would be to take a look at the sources of gnome-apt and
kpackage, maybe even red-carpet and apt-gnome-pkgset (Progeny-Debian's tool).
(Of course you also need to know how to use the qt-frontend in your
c++-code.. I am not sure it that was your question.)