Re: KDE startup hangs and 'commits suicide'
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: KDE startup hangs and 'commits suicide'
- From: Fabian Dortu <Fabian.Dortu@wanadoo.be>
- Date: 17 Mar 2002 19:16:48 +0100
- Message-id: <1016389010.1005.2.camel@sandy>
- In-reply-to: <tTNnLB.A.XOH.eLMl8@murphy>
- References: <20020316203633.GA2489@darkstar> <1016365063.1099.4.camel@sandy> <tTNnLB.A.XOH.eLMl8@murphy>
> That was my problem some weeks ago. I forgot to set it auto in less
> /etc/network/interfaces. It used to work that way long time, but on
> one point the wrong behavior (lo was start although not set to auto)
> changed, but that was causing the problem.
> Maybe one can add
> ifup lo
> to the kde-startupscript. dcop seems to need the loopback interface.
It works ! Thanks a lot.