Curious ktail crashes

I've very roughly packaged ktail for my home use, but it behaves pretty
strangely. When I launch it directly from the command line it runs
without problems. But when I launch it from Kicker or when it is
re-launched by session management, it crashes with a SEGV. The main
difference, as far as I can see, is that in the later cases is run by
kdeinit, whereas in the former case it is not.

Any ideas what's happening and what to do about it?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                   GPG Fingerprint
mailto:schuerig@acm.org            DA28 7DEB 5856 3365 BED9