Re: Konq Not Accepting Cookies

On Sunday 10 Mar 2002 2:24 pm, Robert Tilley wrote:
> Yes, I have restarted Konq. and even KDE several times.  I can re-set Konq.
> to accept all cookies, Apply the settings, and still Yahoo Groups tells me
> that cookies are being refused.

Try not just setting "accept all cookies", but going to cookie management and
removing any existing cookies from anywhere in yahoo.com, clearing your page
cache, doing kdekillall kio_http, checking you're not going through a proxy
server that blocks cookies (do other cookie-using sites work?), ... (yes,
some of these shouldn't make a difference, but it can't hurt.) If none of
this works, you have a very interesting problem indeed.

--
Chris Boyle - Debian Developer - aewm++, sapphire, xmmsarts
GPG: B7D86E0F, MSN: chrisb@wincoll.ac.uk, ICQ: 24151961,