Re: KDE status update

> Chris
>
> > So it may still be possible for KDE to make it into woody, but it
> > looks like kamera, ark, and kdepim will be casualties.
>
> What about i386 and Kamera ?  I'm a photographer.  Been looking
> forward to using Kamera for six months now.  Be a shame if I can't
> get hold of it.  I'm using Gphoto to sort out the pictures that I've
> been taking.

Unless it's an architecture-specific application (like sparcutils), I don't
think it can get into Woody if it only builds on one architecture.

Anyway, Kamera is in Sid, so you can always grab the .deb and install it
yourself.

- Daniel

*      Daniel Franklin - Postgraduate student in Electrical Engineering
*      University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia  *  d.franklin@ieee.org