Re: KWeather not working...

> NOAA started asking me for a password a while ago ... damned thing. :\

My current impression is that it does that if you query it too often.  Try
setting the interval to 60 minutes or so and wait it out, it's worked for me.

b.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

The bumble bee piano tinkle came first. This one evolved slowly
but it stayed an obsession until it was finished. I entered boxer occupation
- part of me not wanting to hear what 'I' was saying the other part fighting
off 'The Brain Drain.' I finally distracted 'The Brain Drain' with the
task of filing chocolate cake recipes.
	- Tori Amos on "Silent All These Years"