KWeather not working...

I'm still unable to get kweather to work. I saw where a new version was
released, so I did a dist-upgrade. However, kweather will only show a
template dialog that says:

Current Conditions:

Current there are . With .

and the temperature, air pressure and wind speed are blank. The date at
the top says it's as of "Mon Feb 28 00:00:00 2935093". However, the
gnome weather applets works fine. My station is KRDU. Any help? I'm not
behind a proxy or anything. This fails both at work and at home.
--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@databasix.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp @ <http://welcome.to/mcpierce>