Re: openoffice install problem under kde

On Monday 18 February 2002 09:31 am, Putz Akos wrote:
> Ok, I've found the solution : if the KDE panel is on the left, OO and SO
> segfault. But if it is at bottom, everything works OK. Probably it is not a
> KDE bug, but who knows.

    Putz:

I am wondering if you are using an openoffice deb?  Have looked around a
little but do not see anything.

tia, tatah and
73

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.