Re: openoffice install problem under kde

On Monday 18 February 2002 19:16, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:
>     Putz:
>
> I am wondering if you are using an openoffice deb?  Have looked around a
> little but do not see anything.

Hi!
(Ok, I know it's a bit confusing, but I'm a hungarian guy. I know, it's
strange, but in Hungary the first name is the last, and vice versa. So my
first name is 'Akos' :-) )

Also back to the topic : AFAIK there is no openoffice deb. I have installed
it from the binary distribution of openoffice.org.

--
Putz Ákos               Email : Putz_Akos@yahoo.com