Re: Where is KwinTV? Again.

Howdy
I might be wrong that its because of v4l for me it was just so that if i dont
"Load v4l" i have the black boarders and the picture that i see is 600x480
but if i add the modeline to xf86conf  it works so to say out of the box on
real fullscreen.
Do you have the programs v4l-conf and v4lctl installed? v4l-conf sets up your
bttv (or other) driver maybe that does the trick. "man v4l-conf" you dont run
it manually xawtv uses it.