Re: Where is KwinTV? Again.

I think the story of KwinTV is documented here.  Myself?
I run quite happily for years - xawtv.  It runs beautifully
under KDE and any other window manager.  It's fast, accurate
and is continually being updated (w/o breakage) and is available
(woody, sid) by apt-get xawtv
It's home page is http://bytesex.org/xawtv/index.html and the
author is a Debian developer.

I don't know why kde is moving forward with KwinTV ?... I'll try
it again like I have done in the past but I always go back to xawtv!

FWIW - I run asmix as my volume control (on the KDE desktop),
I also use a neat tool called gvidm (on my KDE Toolbar) which lets
me easily change resolution (from my normal 1600x200 to 640x480)
for full screen TV.  Both those tools probably allow me to "love"
xawtv!!!

Michael