Re: Where is KwinTV? Again.

On Saturday 02 February 2002 10:20, Maximilian Reiss wrote:
> Am Samstag, 2. Februar 2002 04:03 schrieb Chris Cheney:
> > On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 11:04:36PM +0000, John Gay wrote:
> > > I thought this was now an official part of kde multimedia? Who is
> > > building the multimedia packages or are you looking for a volunteer?
> > > After my initial,
> >
> > As far as I can tell it is still part of kdenonbeta, I will take a look
> > at it after getting the rest of kde cleaned up and if it works ok I will
> > package it.
>
> Kwintv was long unmaintained. Development started again some time ago.
> Debs are at:
> deb http://arachni.kiwi.uni-hamburg.de/~harlekin/ ./binary-i386/
> They will go into main some time, but right now there are way to many
> segfaults on various systems. Also xv support is missing (but worked on)

Thanks for the info! I'm fetching these to see how they work on my system.
Once I can get it working, I'll be happy.

Chris:

	Thank you for your info as well. I am guessing that Max's deb's should be
replacable with yours, so it should be a simple matter of just letting apt
replace Max's debs with yours once they are uploaded.

Cheers,

	John Gay