Re: KDE Packagers - What's the plan/roadmap/future & timescale?

> Does someone know from experience how well this would
> work? The most straightforward way to accomplish it?

I'm not quite sure what you would qualify as "rock-stable,"
but I use both woody AND sid package sources for everything
on my system, updating once or twice a week.  Sure, once in
awhile something minor breaks, but it's nothing I can't
handle and it's sure easier than compiling everything.
(But if you want some *real* fun, though, check out
www.linuxfromscratch.org)  Overall, I've had very little
problem and would consider my 'testing/unstable'
installation to be stable enough for (my) everyday use.
YMMV and all that jazz.