Re: Lord, Love-A-Duck! My Icons are back!

I've built all a number of packages from source using libpng2-dev and
I'm pretty sure I have everything back.  My cable modem connection is
up to the challenge but if anyone has a bigger pipe I can upload the
files for anyone interested.

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 09:42:17PM -0600, Chris Cheney scribbled: