"The reason for rolling it slowly is apparently to preserve the
 autobuilders; you have to bear in mind here that m68k takes 40 hours to
 build kdebase alone."

Is there an emulator we could use on an intel machine for building m68k
stuff??  I know I can run windoz under my intel linux box now. . .  That
would surely speed things up enormously.

tatah and 73

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.
Free software, in a free world, for a free spirit. Please Support freedom!