Re: Lost icons in some KDE apps

Le Jeudi 3 Janvier 2002 00:28, Greg Madden a écrit :
> Here is what I get when I start kmail from a Xterm. Woody with latest
> KDE from Sid.
>
> libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
> libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.0.12
> libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.2.1

You have to install libpng3  (1.2.1-1). I use KMail and everything is working
fine with this library on my system. I've got all the icons. Well, I'm
talking to fast. I've just discovered that the menu entry for KMail
configuration has disapeared, and all the menu are "bizarre" :-). But at
least, I can send and receive email. I'm longing for the stable version of
Debian 3.0 :-)

--
lrathle@teaser.fr