An oops

Hey Gang,

	Last night my younger brother did an update of his WOODY machine and now
he's suffering from the problem below..
	We  'mv .kde* ~/SAVE-THIS/" and restarted KDE. Still the same error in kmail.

"Could not start process"
"Unable to create io-slave"
"Klauncher said: Error loading 'kio_pop3'"
"OK"

- --
                           OutCast Computer Consultants of Central Oregon
                                 http://outcast-consultants.redmond.or.us
                                 griz@outcast-consultants.redmond.or.us
                                                 (541) 504-1388
                                            Toll Free (866) 562-7160
                                 Via IRC at; 205.227.115.251:6667:#OutCasts
                                           Via ICQ: UIN 138930

"Failure is not an option...it's bundled with Microsoft"
						-anonymous-

"Software is like sex. They're both better when they're free!!" - Linus
Torvalds

"As a computing professional, I believe it would be unethical for me to
advise, recommend, or support the use (save possibly for personal
amusement) of any product that is or depends on any Microsoft product."