Still trying to fix kmail and konq

I still haven't found any fixes for kmail or konq :(

jgay@progeny:~/staroffice$ kmail

kmail: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkssl.so.2: undefined symbol: polish__7KDialog

This is the error I get when I try to run kmail or konq from the command line. I've searched everything I can find and can not find an answer.

jgay@progeny:~/staroffice$ dpkg -l kde*crypto*
ii  kdebase-crypto 2.1.1.0-3      KDE core applications (Crypto modules)
ii  kdelibs3-crypt 2.1.1.0-0.pota KDE core libraries (Crypto Modules)

I know the crytpo libs are mixed, but when I try to update kde-libs3-crypto, it wants to install 2.1.2 which does not work either.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

	John Gay