KDE 2.1.1 logout options

Hello all,

I installed KDE 2.1.1 some hours ago and I am very happy with it. But I have a question about the logout procedure. The first time I used the logout menu, there were three options one could chose (shutdown, reboot, ...). Unfortunately I chose third options (I can't remember the term) in place of shutdown. And now the logout menu has changed. I can not choose between the three options, anymore. So when I want to turn off my iMac, I have to start a console under KDE and type the command 'shutdown ...'.

Is there a way back to former logout menu (with the three options)?

My second question is: When I boot into Debian, KDE 2.1.1 is started automatically. Can I change this situation in a way, which allows me to start KDE manually? And ist there a possibility to return to the console when I leave KDE via logout?

A KDE-Newbie would appreciate your help very much.

Roland Wegmann

Downloaden Sie MSN Explorer kostenlos unter http://explorer.msn.de/intl.asp