Re: Setting environment

In message <[🔎] 20011028110223.A992@ugly.wh8.tu-dresden.de>, Oswald Buddenhagen
wri
tes:
>> This may well be a FA dumb Q
>>
>not necessarily dumb, but for sure a faq. ;)
>
>> What part of TFM haven't I Rd?
>>
>search the list archives ... (kdm, xsession, xprofile, environment, ...)

With the greatest respect, this answer is a little unhelpful.  I HAVE been extensively searching archives both at Debian and using Google but can't find anything straight and to the point.

This seems to me to be a glaring omission from KDE documentation.

Could someone PLEASE set me straight on this, or at least advise me where I could GAINFULLY look for answers.

--

David