Re: KreateCD package

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 04:32:05PM -0400, Christophe Prud'homme wrote:

> Hi all, I made the kreateCD package check out

Hi,

I suppose KreateCD is a frontend for cdrecord & co. Right?

Is there (or will be) a way to specify the command that kreateCd executes?
Because I have several computers, and the one with the CD burner does not
have a GUI (nor a monitor) because it's a server.

I would like to have a frontend that can execute

	ssh $server 'cdrecord -d ... -v -speed ... $files'

instead of calling cdrecord locally. The paths are the same (because of
NFS).

--
Jens Benecke ········ http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Europas Mitfahrzentrale

Crypto regulations will only hinder criminals who obey the law.