Re: Anti-aliased fonts in KDE 2.2.1: ``Adobe" fonts not available when anti-aliasing enabled
- To: <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Anti-aliased fonts in KDE 2.2.1: ``Adobe" fonts not available when anti-aliasing enabled
- From: "Gordon Tyler" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:53:24 -0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <3BC45E72.26782.1730C7@localhost>; from email@example.com on Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 02:42:58PM -0400 <3BC59304.12024.1E045E@localhost>
> is marked or not. The most obvious difference is that the well-
> known 35 Type 1 fonts (including Helvetica, Times, etc) disappear
> when anti-aliased fonts are implemented by using the checkbox.
Is there line like this in your XftConfig file?
It should be right at the top along with a similar line that references the
TrueType font directory.