Re: KDE 2.2.1 Dependencies

Actually, Progeny is based on Potato, with quite a bit of testing and a few
new packages thrown in. Upgrading Progeny to KDE2.2 would be only slightly
easier that upgrading Potato. I've had a look at what Progeny wants to
upgrade to install KDE2.2 and I won't try it yet. I'm still waiting for the
freeze to try KDE2.2.

If you are that adventurous to try KDE2.2 then just upgrade to woody now
and give it a go. Lots of people on this list seem to like it. I'm just not
that brave.

Cheers,

     John Gay