KDE 2.2 beta1

KDE 2.2 beta1 was just tagged in CVS so I'm in the process of updating and
building packages.  I figured I would also let everyone know my plans and all.
The do plan on uploading this batch to unstable.  Unstable is unstable and
it's the right place for a beta.  If it comes down to it not being stable
enough for testing there will be some sort of RC bug filed against kdelibs
which will keep them all out of testing.

Ivan E. Moore II