Re: KDE 2.2 beta1

Ivan,

When you get a moment (I know you are extremely busy) could you post a
quick message or a link to a document on how someone could build a deb
package from a cvs checkout? /me recently switched from Mandrake where I
was one of the kde packagers and would really like to know how to
properly create the deb packages.

Thanks,
Chris