Re: KDE font problem

On Wednesday 13 June 2001 17:21, Jens Benecke wrote:

Hi, any news about  AA + fixed width fonts problem?  Broken on
testing and unstable here since ~ 2 weeks.

In case it works for someone could you post the xftconfig file and
dpkg -l '*ttf* output.

I'll try to look deeper into it but I hope someone can save me
some/much time ;)

Achim

                                      -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com