KDE font problem

Hello,

I originally asked this on debian-user and was referred here.  Could
you please Cc: me at my personal email address as I am not subscribed
to the list?

I have a strange problem with KDE.  I have been trying to set my fonts
in the KDE Control Center.  I can set all the fonts correctly except
for the "Fixed Width" font.  When I click "Choose..." for the "Fixed
Width" font, KDE crashes and restarts X.  Has anyone noticed this
problem?  Has anyone fixed this problem?

Thanks,
Anthony