OT (a bit :) KDE cvs: klauncher crash on Debian testing

Hi,

in case someone build KDE from cvs sources:  Does klauncher still
work for you?  Here on Debian testing klauncher crashes since the my
Sunday midnight build.  When I login I get a klauncher crash handler
window.  Last Thursday midnight build is okay.

I've tried --with-ipv6-lookup=no as suggested on a kde list without
success.

Achim
                                      -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com