Re: OT: Konqueror location bar icon

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 12:50:34AM -0300, Rog?rio Brito wrote:

> > You want the "use custom CSS style sheet" in the current 2.2 alpha code ;-)
> 	Humm... That's really great. :-) How does one use that? :-)

Open KDE Control Center, go to Web Browser / Style Sheets, check
"Customize" and go to the second tab. There you can specify

- base font size
- use this font size for all elements

- default / override colors for text

- font family
- use this family for all text

- suppress images
- suppress background images

> 	It's nice to see that my wishlist bug has been already solved
> 	by KDE, BTW. :-)

I'm still missing /dev/coffee though. ;)

--
Jens Benecke     No Linux user has a 'Microsoft free system'. 'make config'
                 in the kernel configuration was originally written by a MS