Re: kde.tdyc.com unreachable?

On Sun, 27 May 2001 18:31:56 +0200, jbj@image.dk wrote:

[snip]

> 1. Where, if anywhere, will future updates to
> KDE for potato be uploaded (until potato+1
> is released)?  To me it seemed that the packages
> where in a state of continuous flux right up until
> the death of kde.tdyc.com, so there are bound to
> be updates comming from somewhere, even as NMUs.

I second this question.  In fact, never mind updates - where should we
direct *new* users who want to download KDE 2.1.1 for Potato for the first
time ?  The mirrors are just .. mirrors, right ?  They come & go ... there
needs to be somewhere "official", doesn't there ?

Sourceforge is not the right place, kde.tdyc.com is gone, kde.debian.org
(mentioned in some places) doesn't exist, ftp.kde.org redirects us to
Sourceforge ...

Cheers,

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
--
"Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with sendmail.cf.
"It never does quite what I want."