Re: kde.tdyc.com unreachable?

On Sun, 27 May 2001 18:31:56 +0200, jbj@image.dk wrote:

> 1. Where, if anywhere, will future updates to
> KDE for potato be uploaded (until potato+1
> is released)?  To me it seemed that the packages
> where in a state of continuous flux right up until
> the death of kde.tdyc.com, so there are bound to
> be updates comming from somewhere, even as NMUs.

I second this question.  In fact, never mind updates - where should we
direct *new* users who want to download KDE 2.1.1 for Potato for the first
time ?  The mirrors are just .. mirrors, right ?  They come & go ... there
needs to be somewhere "official", doesn't there ?

Sourceforge is not the right place, kde.tdyc.com is gone, kde.debian.org
(mentioned in some places) doesn't exist, ftp.kde.org redirects us to
Sourceforge ...

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
"Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with sendmail.cf.
"It never does quite what I want."
"I wish Christopher Robin were here.".